Teachometer terms of service
- Teachometer is a free add-on for Google Sheets. It was created by Kieren Holt.
- Teachometer is offered as a free tool. Kieren (the developer) is a full time teacher, and as a result please ensure that any support requests are as specific as possible
- Reporting through the ‘help’ button in the add-on menu is the best way to request technical support.
- No personal data is collected by the developer from the add-on.
- No access to users Drive files is given to the developer from installation of this add-on.
- No access to users email is given to the developer from installation of this add-on.
- There is no guarantee for support for the add-on and the add-on could be removed at any time without notice (although this is very unlikely).
- Any data stored within the add-on is stored on the Teachometer Google account.
- No guarantee is made for the quality or reliability of the service.
Teachometer's services are provided on an is basis.
Your use of our service is entirely at your own risk.
We do not guarantee the availability of our service at any given time, or the reliability of our service when it is running.
Teachometer has no duty to monitor any content on its site.
Teachometer does not assume responsibility for content created by its users that is not produced by teachometer.
Teachometer will not be liable for any damages arising out of your use of its services.